Enjoy peeking into my naughty mind to discover some inspirational ideas for exciting, humiliating, and erotic methods & fantasies of enforcing strict female authority

Threats of Cuckolding

Almost as exciting (or perhaps even more exciting) as a hotwife "actually" cuckolding her husband is the "threat" of her about to cuckold him....just making him think it'll happen or its happening.

Cuckolding, like all the other humiliation interests I have, is mostly phsycological.  A woman can use so many ways tease and threaten that her husband is or will be cuckold, and the impact humiliation factor is unbelievably exciting!!!!

These are my some of my all time favorite images, because they give such a clear suggestion that the woman is about to, has, or is clearly willing to cuckold her husband... what fantastic ideas!


I just love the idea of a woman making her man think he'll be cuckold. Making him help her get ready to go out for a date, but then forcing him to stay home and wait for her; or wearing an ankle bracelet (universally known as a symbol she's open to having sex with other men); or packing condoms in her purse as he watches silently; or wearing the chastity key around her neck; or her slipping on a set of panties that clearly say "I don't fuck my husband" or "HotWife" (HotWife is the common term for a woman who cuckold's her husband); or handing him his morning coffee in a mug that says "cuckold" as a surprise......  so many, so many, so many wonderful ideas to play with his mind.

This is erotic mind-play that is definitely worth a try!!!  So, please do!

2 comments:

  1. I love the ideas of being a cuckold, watching a guy fuck my girlfriend while I kneeling beside them wearing girls clothings, made to clean up the sperms in her pussy , suck & lick his cock clean, drink his pee, thanks him satisfying my girlfriend, willing to suck his cock to prepare him to enjoy my girlfriend next time around. It so humiliating, so degrading as a man. but I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ideas of being a cuckold, watching a guy fuck my girlfriend while I kneeling beside them wearing girls clothings, made to clean up the sperms in her pussy , suck & lick his cock clean, drink his pee, thanks him satisfying my girlfriend, willing to suck his cock to prepare him to enjoy my girlfriend next time around. It so humiliating, so degrading as a man. but I love it

    ReplyDelete