Enjoy peeking into my naughty mind to discover some inspirational ideas for exciting, humiliating, and erotic methods & fantasies of enforcing strict female authority

Cock Size Humiliation (Cuckhold)

Again, as I love humiliation, having my wife laugh at my cock size and tease me by suggesting that she would willingly cuckold me for a better cock is absolutely thrilling.

The few times she's jokingly suggested I have an unworthy cock, it was such a rush it almost made me orgasm immediately.  I can only imagine, if she would incorporate the concept of subtly teasing my cock size into everyday conversation in every situations when I least expect it. 

I love this cruel humiliation, and I love to think that my wife would (for only physical pleasure) openly desire the opportunity to cuckold me with a larger cock....or one thats just not locked up in chastity like mine!  

1 comment:

  1. My Dear Sissyboi,

    I am highly educated, successful participant in the Cuckold/sissy D/s Lifestyle. I LOVE YOUR BLOG and especially love your small penis humiliation pix.

    Your tiny clittie, cock-craving, cum-loving, little femme sissy princess fuck-toi,
    ms. karli kunt

    ReplyDelete